To All Newbies

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Malcolm Woods, May 28, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Malcolm Woods

Malcolm Woods Noble Member

Sep 16, 2019
    norfolk
    Hello all, I am not a new but have been a member for a few years, I would just like to point out that when I first joined I did need a lot of help getting my bike running well and advise on modifications. To all newbies you will find that you have found the best Triumph forum on the net, everyone are really helpful and come up with good ideas, all you have to do is ask, its also worth noting that in the search you can find previous problems that are mostly fixed with experienced help.
    I would like to also take this opportunity to thank once again all that have helped me in the past.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    What a lovely post, @Malcolm Woods! I hope that lots of forum newbies read it and take heed. I agree that this is a fantastic Triumph forum and that folks here are very helpful and knowledgable. It's nice to see a positive, grateful, and encouraging post like yours. :):heart:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    Remember, if you post a DM or profile question you need to be able to accept replies:p

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. robin phillips

Dec 13, 2020
    somerset
    I totally agree ! ( I have tried to post a 'technical' question.... but am crxp at this stuff! ) . Could a Menber poss point me in the right direction on this issue please ?
    I have a 2008 Bonnie T100..... abs immaculate however I notice the front chrome mudguard stay is pitting..... I tried googling , but don't know correct part number ..... The name of a reliable UK supplier ( that answers the 'phone ! ) would be such a help.

Many thanks in advance of any help. Safe riding to you all
    Robin ( Somerset )

5. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Hi robin.
    This might help?
    If its the wrong model, just go back to the menu to get to the right bit.
    https://www.bike-parts-triumph.com/triumph-motorcycle/Bonneville/Air-Cooled/bonneville-t100-efi/6

6. robin phillips

Dec 13, 2020
    somerset
  7. Bikerman

Bikerman I used to have 5500 posts.

Oct 29, 2014
    Lincolnshire
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1