Tiger XCx OEM Crash Bars and Heated Grips

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by GregN, Nov 23, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. GregN

GregN New Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Victoria, British Columbia
    #1 GregN, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
    Thanks for taking a read; I am new to Triumph having purchased a 2015 XCx back in September. I jumped camps from BMW - sold off my F800GS which was a great bike, I racked up 86,000 km in the six years I owned it.

I have removed the OEM crashbars/engine guards and replaced with a more robust set. So I have a set of OEM crash bars to sell. Also, I purchased a set of heated grips for the bike, I really don't see myself making use of them at all, so I am going to sell them....

Open to Reasonable Offers

Crashbars: $150 USD + Actual Shipping Cost
    • Near new condition, I removed them very shortly after buying the bike, the OEM hardware comes with them.
    Heated Grips: $195 USD + Actual Shipping Cost
    • OEM Triumph; new in Box; P/N: A9638170
    Actual Cost of Shipping: Hopefully this will answer the always popular question: "how much to ship to?"
    The heated grips come in a box that measures 24 cm x 24 cm x 14 cm Weight = 0.600 kg

Crash bars will fit into a box measuring: 50 cm x 40 cm x 35 cm Weight = 3.6 kg

Plug those values with my postal code V8N 2V3 into the following link and you will get the actual cost of shipping:

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

DSC_2097.JPG DSC_2098.JPG DSC_2099.JPG DSC_2100.JPG DSC_2101.JPG