Featured Tiger 900 Gt Pro

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by redtigre900, Jun 23, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. DBlackRider

DBlackRider Member

Jun 8, 2020
    Donostia, Spain
    2nd video available. Editing the map with tune ecu

• Like Like x 1
  2. DBlackRider

DBlackRider Member

Jun 8, 2020
    Donostia, Spain
    A nice Onboard Sound video with a really good Audio Quality. I finally bought a dedicated mic for this. Hope you like it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. DBlackRider

DBlackRider Member

Jun 8, 2020
    Donostia, Spain
    More engine sound stuff, this thing sounds incredible and watching this kind of videos are hipnotic.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Paul Jacko

Paul Jacko New Member

Mar 8, 2021
    Belfast
    I use the ultimateaddons and it works well. I have an iPhone 11. Wondering if anyone with this phone has been able to successfully connect iPhone 11 to the gps on a 900 GTpro? Triumph were still working on the software. Paul

5. DBlackRider

DBlackRider Member

Jun 8, 2020
    Donostia, Spain
    How to replace your Air Filter!!

6. Freeway Phil

Freeway Phil New Member

Sep 2, 2014
    I'm due to collect my new Tiger 900 GT Pro on 28th August. Part exchanging a Trophy SE 2012 which I've had from new but my 67 year old back has been moaning about the weight of the SE so, despite the fact that I will miss it, it had to go. I never thought I would be able to ride an adventure bike as I felt the seat height would be too much for my short legs. I was well impressed with the seat height on the tiger and the 50 kilos less weight so I'm looking forward to owning the Tiger and joining in with this forum.

Phil

• Like Like x 1
  7. kpax

kpax New Member

Jul 23, 2021
    Anderson, South Carolina
    Ram Mount has worked for minimum 100k for me. Used it on BMW RTs, GS, Ducati Monster and now Triumph Street Triple. I get the one w/ the tether. Just don't trust side pressure only.