Tiger 900 Gt Pro Dashboard Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Sylvain Paradis, Aug 4, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Steve Jones

Steve Jones New Member

May 25, 2017
    Merseyside
    I'm taking mine in on Friday, so it will be interesting to compare notes!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jim Connor

Jim Connor New Member

Aug 31, 2020
    Massachusetts
    Just got back from dealer and they stated the error code show Display Lost communication with the bike computer.
    Bike is fully updated with latest versions
    No other error coded showed up.
    I suspect what happen is like the "Blue screen of Death" on windows
    So at this time there is nothing the dealer can do
    I have not seen the problem again and every works fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Steve Jones

Steve Jones New Member

May 25, 2017
    Merseyside
    So I've just got back from the dealer and they have done just the same and pretty much echoed what you where told. They have updated the TFT screen software and updated the ECM. So all good now

• Like Like x 3
  4. mitchrallypro

mitchrallypro New Member

Oct 10, 2020
    Montreal
    It's not a dashboard issue but I was wondering if any of you change your indicators. I got a set of 4 of Triumph A9838077 scrolling indicators and installed on my bike and when I use the signal indicators they work great but when I brake i get a notice right indicator problem, I've stopped and test it and the right indicators light up but then it turns off right away when I brake, the left one works great and stays lighted up. I did unplug the battery and replug the indicator, I noticed that when I start the bike and don't use the indicators and brake they work and both light up when I brake but if I turn left or right and use the indicators after that if I brake then the right indicators doesn't light up when I brake and gives me the error message. I switched them around and it works at first but the problem comes back. I've contacted Triumph but they didn't help.

IMG_20201007_193726.jpg

5. Steve Jones

Steve Jones New Member

May 25, 2017
    Merseyside
    I had the scrolling indicators fitted to my Street Triple RS and you may need the relay unit or sometimes the software will need to be updated so as they work properly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1