Three Cross Motorcycles.

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Cupoftea, Apr 11, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Cupoftea

Cupoftea Noble Member

Dec 16, 2018
    NEW FOREST
    I've heard a rumour that they are not staying with triumph in the near future, anyone else heard this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Flashp

Flashp Noble Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Hants
    I read in MCN that the business is finished. They've closed their doors for good as they believed there was no way back from the forced closure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Koko55

Koko55 First Class Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Dorset
    Rumour has it that crescent are going to be a triumph dealer,unit across the road

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dan G

Dan G New Member

Jul 2, 2020
    Christchurch
    There back open under the name moors valley motorcycles and only open weds-Sunday

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cupoftea

Cupoftea Noble Member

Dec 16, 2018
    NEW FOREST
    I've spoken to them last week, they have all the triumph bikes in there and are now selling used bikes.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    It is a pity as I always liked Three Cross :sob:, bought many bikes there & used to do a lot of their rides back between 1998 & 2004, even lead a few of the big ones. :)

So are they just selling off the new ones that are left & then only selling second hands stuff?

7. Cupoftea

Cupoftea Noble Member

Dec 16, 2018
    NEW FOREST
    Could be the plan, they're trying to get mechanics back but a lot of them have gone elsewhere.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Cupoftea

Cupoftea Noble Member

Dec 16, 2018
    NEW FOREST
    Now for local dealers , I have no where to go, one in Fareham but not going that far out, so bought a Triumph Oil filter and waiting for the oil if DPD hadn't screwed that up.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dan G

Dan G New Member

Jul 2, 2020
    Christchurch
    thats where I just bought my bike from, I hope bournemouth Kawasaki might show interest and take it on as they are one of the best dealerships I’ve dealt with ten times better than any Ducati, me or Aprilia dealer and crescents are hit or miss