This made me laugh

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Havit, Sep 23, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Cake?

• Like Like x 1
  2. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    Yes please , never say no to cake :)
    A nice pineapple fancy would be nice

• Like Like x 1
  3. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    #3583 TEZ 217, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018

Now its not like me to tell tales or repeat to others of events that have taken place cos as we all know WHAT HAPPENS AT MEETS - STAYS AT MEETS :rolleyes::rolleyes:

BUT GO ON THEN ITS ONLY DILLIGAF :p:p

I will however try to help Dilligaf out a little so as not to cause him any further embarrassment though I'm pretty sure he's bomb proof,
    During the last GMU at Bellingham Dilli had been rather fond of his bottle of JD and the other two bottles so much so he got a little loud (but lovely all the same) he did rather well in the raffle even scooping up the booby prize of a packet of Tena ladies which he promptly celebrated by putting it on his head and pouring over it a bottle of beer - proclaiming "These dont work" then we went outside where he set about showing us how he loved the sound of his cocktail shaker exhausts on his BPOS(british piece of shit as it was later to be known as) During Dilli's performance and after many minutes of ear crushing revving mania it was collectively decided to stop him, so I took his keys from his bike, while he chased me around and begged me to have them back, someone removed his main FUSE without him seeing, I decided when he started to cry just to give him his keys back, knowing I could trust him as he gave me his word he wouldnt start the bike again because of the nearby neighbours in the village and the owners just about next door,
    He promptly ran to the bike and it wouldnt start in fact it wouldnt do nowt, he couldnt understand why JD had clouded his otherwise fabulous knowledge of the Triumph,
    (Part two to follow directly)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    Classic....... more

5. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    #3585 TEZ 217, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    PART TWO (wet me throat and rested me fingers)
    OK
    We convinced him he had done this to his BPOS himself by revving the tits out of it, he did not take this well, and continued to try and start it while getting more and more frustrated, he began to get quite angry with his BPOS proclaiming over and over it was a useless piece of british shit and he should have bought a Honda !!!!!
    Because he was so angry a fellow member took him to one side the guy in question was Sam nice young handsome French guy who lives and works in Glasgow but still has his very smooth siclkly (sorry Sam) French accent, while Sam whispered into Dilli's ear with the odd bit of tongueing too, the fuse was being replaced without the drunken Dilligaf knowing, Sam convinced him you had to treat a Triumph just as you would treat your women you had to be nice, loving and treat her like she was special, Dilligaf immediately poo - pooed this as rubbish, Sam went on to bet Dilligaf he could start his bike at the first attempt and if he did he would own this bike,
    Dilli refused to believe this and bet Sam he couldnt start the bike, we all gathered around his bike were Sam - smooth Sam began to talk this machine into bed and stroke it ever so lovingly,
    He turned the key and HEY- PRESTO it sprang into life the look and disbelief on Dilli's face was great his smile was that of being presented with a crate of JD.
    The rest as they say is history god bless you all

PS - I HAD TO PROMPTLY (yes promptly again) NICK HIS KEY AGAIN, UNTIL THE FOLLOWING MORNING, BUT HE WAS HAPPY HIS NOW RE-NAMED BPOS WAS RUNNING AGAIN :heart:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    I should follow this up to let the new guys know we had one hell of a weekend, many of us had never met but we had a great time,
    IT WAS A GREAT GREAT WEEKEND SPENT WITH GREAT PEOPLE !!!!
    :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. GaryM

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    All I will say is I was too inebriation to Knick any fuse as I had been keeping Dilly company with the drinking ( ok I wimped out on getting soaked)
    Two members of our company went on the ride out in a car so they wimped out too !

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Brilliant DD you do have a way with words my friend, I love your explanation way more enjoyable to read than my attempt.
    Though we never told him Stripplemont who stole his fuse in the first place
    IT WAS ----- THE FUSE FAIRY ( though we just call him FAIRY )

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    If you ask Stripplemont some one may post a picture for your amusement just ask for the picture of - a tena pad on a fanny's head with beer :cool:

I'm sure someone more capable than myself will find it o_O

10. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:eek:It’s all lies I tell ya...LIES :mad:
    This is what really happened :rolleyes:
    I went to the GMU with my mate Frank who was celebrating his birthday the day in question :):party:
    As their was a lot of very low clouds that day I decided to keep Frank company and we went for a quiet drink in one or maybe more of the local pubs :p
    When we got back I couldn’t see properly because my eyes need to be lazered or something :confused:
    This made me very tired so rather than spoil the party for everybody I decided to retire to bed early :sleeping::zzz:
    When I awoke next morning I was of course unaware of any of the previous nights shenanigans and have concluded that this is a conspiracy :eek:
    Because if you can’t remember:confused:...then that means it didn’t happen :p

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  11. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    AND THIS --

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Was either that or the beer festival he attended earlier that day lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:mad::mad:BASTIDS:mad::mad: the lot of you :mad:
    But I love yous all :heart:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:eek:Don’t tell me there’s a bloody VIDEO :eek:
    Why doesn’t someone post it on this forum somewhere :)
    I’d love to see it :grinning:
    (at least feckin once):p:heart::):imp::poop:

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    HERE IT IS AGAIN JUST FOR YOU :heart:

• Love You Love You x 1
  16. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

TWAT:mad::p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. GaryM

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    All I can say it was a bloody good weekend. Was a great laugh

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. John T

John T Senior Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Well someone had to support the local beer festival in the next village
    Found out since the Cheviot pub in Bellingham has a monthly Old Rosie drinking competition so just limbering up

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Screenshot_20180201-220737.png
    Looks a great deal!!!! Just send the money and he'll drop the bike off at your house.
    £10k bike for less than £4k ! What's not to like?

20. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1