Thieving Twat

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by stinger, Mar 13, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. stinger

stinger Senior Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Yarnbrook
    Well coming soon was a post about my Sprint mods over the weekend, stainless steel exhaust, accessory fusebox, sat nav power wiring, heated gear wiring, usb socket with voltmeter, tail tidy installation. It took up a lot of the weekend so after finishing i left the remnants of the old exhaust and the old tail and scottoiler on the drive.
    Got up this morning ... where is the exhaust?
    Review CCTV...

At the risk of appearing racist (as if i give a fuck), the complexion and head to toe matching tracksuit on a fat fuck suggests Romaninan to me.......

To be fair it was going to the tip but the cheek of it, didnt even ring to ask. Im always telling her that the dog flap needs to be open for a reason, let them fuckers bite him

• WTF WTF x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    I hope you have sent the footage to plod...the fecking cheek of the b@stards, its not like it was an open driveway, they had to unlock your gate and then trespass to commit the theft :mad:

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Gladtobebackontwowheels

Nov 23, 2019
    Dover. UK
    Had to laugh when he'd locked himself in! Twat.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Nice footage

5. stinger

stinger Senior Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Yarnbrook
    Reported online including the fact i have cctv footage, lets see what reply i get......

• Like Like x 5
  6. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    Lets hope they do something about it...don't want the scum coming back for the rest of the bike.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    Hope they do something rather than just go through the motions.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. GaleForceEight

GaleForceEight Noble Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Southend
    #8 GaleForceEight, Mar 14, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    Have your gate on a lock from the inside.... Connected with a time lock on the dog flap. The scrotes can get in, but once in they can't get out. When they try to climb the gate that has locked behind them, the hounds are released to do their thing.... Watching THAT on CCTV would be brilliant!

Edit: giving them an exit strategy of a pyracantha bush to get through as they try to get away would be even more entertaining. The added bonus is that the thorns would save the police needing to warrant a DNA sample to check their database for matches.....

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Gladtobebackontwowheels

Nov 23, 2019
    Dover. UK
    They'll not do anything, they won't even attend for shoplifting.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. stinger

stinger Senior Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Yarnbrook
    Update, Plod rang earlier asking for the footage, gave it to them. They have taken stills from it to try and ID the scrote. Further update as and when.

• Like Like x 13
  11. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    Not sure but a friend had footage of an attempted theft,plod not interested in footage as you are meant to have a sign stating cctv is in use,what utter bollocks they said footage could not be used as evidence,wonder if that would be the case if householder smashed the crims fucking head in with a baseball bat.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1