Theft Last Night In Milton Keynes

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bad Billy, Mar 28, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    I work in container transport, one of our sub contractors trucks was targeted by thieves in Milton Keynes last night, they piped gas into the cab to render the driver unconscious then broke into the container and stole 210 Trek fairly high end mountain bikes.

Fortunately the driver is OK, just a bit of a headache as a result of whatever they used to gas him, major hassle for me sorting out the shipping line and insurance company, because of these thieving scumbags.

Just putting it out there on the off chance any forum members get wind of some cheap mountain bikes up for sale.

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Bad Billy
    Sure keep my ear to the ground for you. Poor driver.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    The word I would use, as a retired HGV driver, to describe these scallywags is contained within the word Scunthorpe, a town not too far, but far enough away, from Chateau Goolie.
    Not twigged it yet?:confused:
    Let's just say that without that particular adjective, Scunthorpe would be called Shorpe.:eek:

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    What with your abstention from the booze and now wanting a mountain bike what’s going on.

Are you and Dilli having a comp,,,,,,who can loose the most weight :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    I’m still scratching my head thinking what does Jez want a mountain bike for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I know you were getting one for Dilli to help him loose weight and to tone up his body ;)

I think that romantic weekend he had recently has put ideas into his head :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Sandalfarm

Sandalfarm New Member

Dec 23, 2017
    Scottish highlands
    They must be slack at trek as they had this many bikes stolen in 2012 as well outside their warehouse from a lorry , no mention of gas that time , sounds a bit suspicious to me a bit like being gassed in a motorhome ,

• Like Like x 1