Thanks For Adding Me

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Ray Pickup, Apr 3, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Martine

Martine Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2020
    Athens Georgia
    Welcome to the forum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. NorthernBloke

NorthernBloke New Member

Apr 21, 2021
    Lancashire
    Hi Tiglet, I'll be picking up a new Tiger 900 GT PRO in next couple of weeks and will be installing a TomTom Rider sat nav. That will need a switched power supply so I'm very curious about your suggestion :)

Once I get the bike and assuming I can locate the white plug in your photo, what's the next step?

Cheers!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. NorthernBloke

NorthernBloke New Member

Apr 21, 2021
    Lancashire
    Hi Ray, welcome from another newbie.

How did you get on in the end?

I'll be collecting a GT Pro in next couple of weeks and will need a switched live too (for a TomTom Rider GPS).

Any info much appreciated

Cheers!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lou160487

Lou160487 Senior Member

Jun 16, 2020
    Florida U.S.A
    Welcome

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. David Malcolm Massey

Sep 28, 2021
    Bedworth
    i have just fitted a garmin Sat Nav To my tiger 900 gt and had same problem finding a switched live and also used the yellow permanant feed to rear light also got rear light fault, There is a 8 way multi plug under the pillion seat and the top right hand side is a switched live you can get the plugs off e bay called Econseal plugs and sockets plugged straight in and away you go, Also just fitted a rear flashing modulator to rear light made up lead using plugs and sockets so its inline with rear light and easily removed if not needed anymore.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Gadgetmandb

Gadgetmandb New Member

Jan 8, 2022
    Essex
    hi ya buddy thanks for that , I’m about to install a innovv f/r camera set and like the idea of the ecoseal plugs. could you please put a photo,of your finished plug. Also is it it a 2,3 or 4 way plug set I need to purchase. ( currently sitting in bed so not looked under the bike at the plug yet)
    Many thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bikerman

Bikerman I used to have 5500 posts.

Oct 29, 2014
    Lincolnshire
    This members not been on since last October, so you might be waiting a while.
    If you copy his reply and your request for information, and post it in the technical section I dare say someone will come up with the answer for you. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1