Team Roberts At Conisborough

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Redmist, May 23, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Redmist

Redmist New Member

May 5, 2021
    Yorkshire
    I traded in my tried and trusty 3TA having owned it 46 years or so, for a new Speedmaster. (long irrelevant story behind the owning/parting of ) at the end of June last year. The sales blokes seemed ok, I have come across all sorts in my years of riding. So did the Service Manager and even the mechanics/ van drivers seemed a good bunch.

The heated grips, which I had wanted fitting from new, came in to stock a few days after delivery and it took two weeks to get them fitted. Despite the Service Manager saying they would be fitted straight away i.e. the next day. I suppose an alarm bell sounded then.

Subsequent added shiney bits were ordered and supplied in reasonably quick time.

See my thread in the general discussion forum 'Duff Electrics'.

I would advise everyone to stay away from here if at all possible - if something goes wrong, and things do, you can possibly expect a similar experience to me. You have been warned. I told you so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Pegscraper

Pegscraper Elite Member

Jun 12, 2020
    Yorkshire
    I considered this dealer when I bought the Street Scrambler last year but went with Triumph World in Chesterfield, simply because they are nearer and easy to get to. The guy who owns Team Roberts used to work for Cusworths in Doncaster years ago. I bought a 1000RX from him back in '86 and he seemed a really nice bloke.

3. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    I hear that Team Roberts is being sold so if it was Phil himself you had a problem with maybe things will change?
    I’ve used them for service when I had my Speed Triple without issue and just called in for a look around the showroom on many occasions when there was always a brew and biccies (hobnobs Dave@tiglet) on offer.