Tank Bag Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Ian Massey, Nov 5, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ian Massey

Ian Massey Teddy4755
    Subscriber

Nov 2, 2022
    Plymouth
    Cheers Steve. I’m not a fan of carrying lots of stuff in my jacket pockets hence I’m looking at the tank bag options.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Me neither, but to carry everyday stuff I've also got a small bag attached to the frame for the disc lock, sunglasses etc.
    It was actually a handlebar bag I got off ebay but it fits the Tigers frame perfectly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dex

Dex New Member

Dec 6, 2020
    UK
    If I remember over the weekend I'll take some pics of the SW Motech setup I've got on my 1050 (and my Multistrada)

You choose where in the underside you attach the bag half of the mount, so you get a say in how far fwd/aft it sits

• Like Like x 1
  4. GaraMea

GaraMea New Member

Jan 30, 2021
    USA
    I'm also looking for a small (5-10 liter) ring mounted tank bag for my '17 Speed Triple S. It looks like Givi, SW-Motech, Shad, and Ogio all have options available. I'm not planning to use the bag for every ride, so I'd prefer a ring mount that's looks ok when the bag isn't mounted. From what I can see, SW-Motech seems to have the smallest mount. Anyone have any recommendations or pics you're willing to share?

Thanks.

5. Ian Massey

Ian Massey Teddy4755
    Subscriber

Nov 2, 2022
    Plymouth
    Thanks Ade. I did PPF protect my bike shortly after I took delivery. I also really like to keep my bike looking good.

6. jackyma09

jackyma09 Member

Aug 10, 2023
    New York, USA
  7. jackyma09

jackyma09 Member

Aug 10, 2023
    New York, USA
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ian Massey

Ian Massey Teddy4755
    Subscriber

Nov 2, 2022
    Plymouth
    Thanks for the recommendations, I settled on a 5lt Givi Tanklock setup, just the job for essentials like sunnies, wallet, passport etc etc.

• Like Like x 1