Tail tidy, bar risers and exhaust, check. Ready for the weather.

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Dawg, Apr 17, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dawg

Dawg New Member

Nov 10, 2013
    Somerset
    002.jpg 006.jpg 005.jpg

002.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. snarly

snarly Active Member

Sep 8, 2013
    Essex
    Nice Speed Dawg, what risers have you used? Looking to raise the bars on my Speed as well so would be interested in your views.

cheers

3. Dawg

Dawg New Member

Nov 10, 2013
    Somerset
    Hi,
    Well i looked around for a while but eventually went to my local off road shop, M D racing. Just used some motocross risers, 30mm £14 I think. They work a treat, really change the feel of the bike.

4. Conquest Racing Ltd

Conquest Racing Ltd Contact us for your Triumph Forum discount
    Trader

Feb 2, 2013
    Dorset
  5. snarly

snarly Active Member

Sep 8, 2013
    Essex
    Cheers Dawg-will get some myself and give them a go

6. TripleJu

TripleJu New Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Northampton
    I have some risers on my Street Triple, as i'm 6ft with a degenerative disc in my back they are really nice and comfy. I'm unsure what make they are as i've only had my bike a couple of days.
    Your Speed looks really nice, the back end looks amazing.

7. Scouser

Scouser Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Wirral UK
    Great looking bike made me finally decide to go for a tail tidy and put up with crap on your back in the rain !

• Like Like x 1
  8. Speedy Stripler

Oct 3, 2013
    West Midlands
    Yup, need to get a tail tidy for mine now; thinking of the Evotech one unless there are other recommendations?

9. Dawg

Dawg New Member

Nov 10, 2013
    Somerset
    Yep, mine is an Evotech. Definitely recommend these, excellent quality, easy to fit and packaged like an iphone. Brilliant. :upyeah:

10. Gimlet

Gimlet Member

Feb 11, 2014
    #10 Gimlet, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    Evotech stuff is excellent from what I've seen of it. Don't try and use the original indicators though if you've got underseat cans - they don't look right and they don't fit anyway if you've got Arrows which are slightly long than stock. Get some minis. Evotech's orange minis are perfectly acceptable for a tenner the pair though I'm on the lookout for some white ones to match the front.
    Also well worth it are Evotech rad and oil cooler guards. In my opinion they're classier than the R&G offerings. They look "right" like a stock part. And they make cleaning a hell of a lot easier.
    Conquest Carbon is the man to see. Swift service and members discount. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Takson

Takson Member

Feb 6, 2014
    I have the Evotech too, although I still have the original indicators. The mini do look cleaner, but Idon't mind the big ones too much.

it only took about 40 mins to do the change, although I did have to re drill my number plate. I was planning on changing it to a Euro plate anyway for a upcoming Euoprean jaunt.

12. Conquest Racing Ltd

Conquest Racing Ltd Contact us for your Triumph Forum discount
    Trader

Feb 2, 2013
    Dorset
    Hi guy's don't forget we offer all forum members 10% off Evotech parts from our website. Please note that we order direct so if it is showing out of stock on their site then we won't be able to supply until they have them back in stock.

Regards & safe riding

CC

• Like Like x 1