T120 Loud Noise Under Braking

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Mach1, Apr 13, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Capt.Whitebean

Capt.Whitebean New Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Chicago, IL. USA
    My dealer contacted me about the stem tidy recall and said they were ordering the parts and would let me know when I could bring the bike in. This reignited my urge to contact Triumph again regarding the front brake vibration/noise issue. After much back and forth, via email, I eventually brought it up to the dealer when they called to scheduled the dropoff for the recall. The dealer agent stated he had no idea this was an issue. I reminded him that I brought it to the dealers attention after my first service performed on the bike. He did not remember.
    Needless to say, he actually called Triumph. They admitted knowledge of what he said I was complaining about and agreed to fix it. ONLY TOOK 2 YEARS.
    So just got the bike back today, they replaced the entire wheel, hub, and rotors. This was no cost to me of course.
    Didn't hear a thing riding home.
    The work order states; "TRIUMPH TECHNICAL BULLETIN 180.0 ADDRESSES THIS CONCERN. ORDERING REPLACEMENT WHEEL ASSY GOODWILL FROM TRIUMPH"
    Part description; "SPARES KIT, FRONT WHEEL"

• Like Like x 1