T100 To 2019 Street Twin.

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by macamxthe1st, Jan 9, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. macamxthe1st

macamxthe1st Well-Known Member

I currently run a 2018 T100 fitted with Street Twin wheels and a few other useful little add-ons. I went the T100 way as I found it more comfortable than the Street Twin which being 5'6" I was somewhat surprised at. This may now have changed with the new model having an extra 10mm of foam added to the seat, only a test ride will tell. I was intending to have a Tec cam fitted as the predicted 10bhp gain would, whilst not being essential would be very welcome. Given the other improvements, not least of all the brakes then when you way up the costs that will soon be coming my way, £700 cam supply and fit, £250 for the 10,000 service, £250 new tyres and possibly £150 chain and sprockets making a grand total of between £1,200 to £1,350 then trading for a 2019 Street Twin may well make some sense.

Geoff.

2. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    You need a test ride! The depreciation on the Speed Twin the moment you wheel it out of the showroom weighs pretty close to your planned expenditure.......
    The dealer must love you!