T100 A Bit Rough At Low Speeds With Throttle Open Steady

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by DGBland, Apr 5, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Essexboy

Essexboy Active Member

Apr 16, 2017
    Essex
    Personally I always run my Bonnie on BP Super as it's E5 and allegedly contains no ethanol, I have no choice with my Guzzi as that runs like a sick dog on ordinary petrol despite the fact it's supposed to be compatible with E10.
    It could be worth checking your valve clearances (or getting them checked), a bloke I know has a similar problem on his Bonnie and it only appeared after a local back street bike shop had done his valve clearances. He's pretty sure the shop have set them wrong but they're denying it :confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. PatW

PatW Senior Member

Apr 4, 2021
    Cymru
    E5 =5% Ethanol

3. brown mouse

brown mouse Elite Member

Sep 15, 2018
    East Midlands, UK
    #23 brown mouse, Apr 18, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    E5 = Up to 5% according to Esso's web site, which says:

Although our pumps have E5 labels on them, our Synergy Supreme+ 99 is actually ethanol free (except, due to technical supply reasons, in Devon, Cornwall, North Wales, North England and Scotland). Legislation requires us to place these E5 labels on pumps that dispense unleaded petrol with ‘up to 5% ethanol’, including those that contain no ethanol, which is why we display them on our Synergy Supreme+ 99 pumps.

4. capt

capt Elite Member

May 8, 2016
    western Australia
    So it's a bit like the up Market icecream wrapping , " may contain traces of Nut's"

LoL

• Funny Funny x 1