Suffolk Motorcycle Suspension

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by MattChr, Mar 7, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MattChr

MattChr Member

Apr 23, 2018
    North London
    A big thumbs up for Paul at Suffolk Motorcycle Suspension - www.smcsuspension.co.uk. I've used another suspension company previously, however really struggled for months to get it booked in for more work so I thought I'd give this company a go.

Paul was very patient listening to what my issues were with my Speed suspension, what was tried before and discussing ideas going forward. I dropped off the forks to his very tidy workshop, agreed they would be returned by courier. Kept me posted with the works and ordering the genuine parts.

Over the UK's awful roads, the ride quality is significantly better than before - I'll pop a note in the technical section to cover that separately. Paul's work is top notch, reasonably priced and I'll definitely use him again when I'm due a shock service and other future work!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    I need someone closer to Yorkshire who knows what they're doing with suspension, if anyone has a recommendation. My MV is too hard and the shock needs a change on the Street Triple, plus I'd like it set up properly.