Street Triple Rs - Can It Be Refreshed For 2021?

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Maciej, Jul 25, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Maciej

Maciej New Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Cracow, Poland
    Hello Triumph forum members!
    This is my first post here but it will contain very specific questions which may be answered by this community.
    Today I had a test ride of a new Street Triple RS 2020 - the bike is really awesome and I definitely want to buy it BUT...
    I can start the purchase process in September the soonest and it might take 2-4 weeks to complete so I started to wonder if that isn't too late as the riding season might be almost over, here in Poland (depends on the weather of course). In that case it would be smarter to wait until end of year (discounts!) or the beginning of 2021. And now the question to you, guys - looking at the Triumph company policy and history of the previous/other models can we expect anything new in Street Triple RS for 2021? I know that is a new model but soon it will be "one year old" (after the premiere) so what do you think - can it be refreshed (new colours, maybe new dashboard or cornering ABS(!), etc.)?

2. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Czesc Maciej

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    hi there!
    Well, on previous form, you may get new colours (resembling a new pair of trainers if the speed rs is anything to go by...) but I wouldn't think of anything else.
    It's got the new stuff on it now.
    I don't know if you get 2 per year numbers like we do? eg, march to september-20 and september to march-70 (this year).
    If thats the case, wait for the newer one?

4. Maciej

Maciej New Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Cracow, Poland
    You mean 2 different models per year? I don't know how it is in Poland but probably the same like in UK.

5. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    Hi and welcome Maciej

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thripster

Thripster Elite Member

Feb 21, 2020
    Northampton, UK
    Welcome from a fellow newbie

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Hi there,
    No, same models and equipment. Just the plate at the back change twice a year in the uk.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    #8 Octoberon, Jul 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Any changes will probably not change how brilliant the Street Triple is already. There's always something new and exciting just around the corner so I'd jump in now and make the most of all the days you have to ride this year!

• Like Like x 2