Featured Still Walking

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Mongoose, May 7, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mongoose

Mongoose Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2023
    Georgia
    Still a pedestrian! The part for my new Speed Master, which I've been waiting for 4 weeks, is due last Saturday.....NOT!!! Still waiting. Congrats on the new King. I certainly wish we could get a new president!!!! The part is called a check valve, and it must come from England. No parts for new bikes around here. Oh well, absence makes the heart grow fonder, and I'm quite fond right now, as I look at all the bikes headed for the mountains......Cheers from the North Georgia mountains. The Mad Mongoose......OUT!

• Like Like x 5
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    I'm sure the lesson has been learned for the future and, once the part does arrive, then your enjoyment of the new bike will be immense ;)

3. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Oh dear....I hope the wait isn't too much longer!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    I see Triumph Parts has not gotten any more efficient. If anything--THAT would make me shop elsewhere when I buy a new bike, but that is never going to happen. My 20yr. old is running like a champ. No frills, no EFI, no electronic junk, no payments. Happy camper. ...J.D.

• Like Like x 5