Stagecoach Classic

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Iron, Feb 16, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Iron

Iron Elite Member

Dec 29, 2021
    Bob Ross Studios
    #1 Iron, Feb 16, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    It's a bit far for me but Malcolm (what a nice Geezer originally from Durham he is) of CBS sent me this.

Screenshot 2022-02-16 202523.jpg

No idea where that meet is. But as CBS is in the middle of the desert I expect it'll be hot.
    I've had spares and tools off of these people in the past as there's just some stuff you can't get here in the UK. They've also been kind enough to put pictures of my bikes on their website. You never know I might just get to catch up one day, if you are that side of the pond and get to see them say hello from me. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    This looks like a cool event, @Iron. We won't be able to make it this year but perhaps next year if it's an annual event. I've spent some time in Julian as a quick out-of-town mountain getaway some years back when I lived in San Diego. It's a great little town known for its apple orchards and fantastic apple pie. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1