Featured Squaredeals Service

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by TonyG, Jul 24, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. TonyG

TonyG Noble Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Bucks
    HI,

Just to say my Thruxton 1200 spat out one of the baffles on it's Weslake shorty exhausts at the weekend. I went up and down the road where it happened but couldn't find it. I rode home and while the noise even with a baffle still in the L/H exhaust was pretty glorious, it was too much for me. Everyone and their dog stopped and looked at the popping growling thing coming down the road at them.

Anyway, called Squaredeals and they couldn't have been more helpful. Replacement baffle on it's way at no cost. Good service.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    I have purchased a few items off them and they have been great. Once I purchased a battery and found it to be faulty. So gave them a call and within couple of days I received a new battery with no charges whatsoever. They are a family run business and good people to deal with :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wishbone

Wishbone First Class Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Essex UK
    used them a few times too and always had good service,
    waiting on a master cylinder seal kit to turn up from them to get my Speedmaster back on the road.

• Like Like x 2
  4. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Bought a lot from them - no complaints and would always recommend :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. OsteKuste

OsteKuste Intergalactic Warlord
    Subscriber

Oct 22, 2017
    Tennessee, United States
    If I got a battery with no charge I’d be livid!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. PhillyDra

PhillyDra Member

Jul 24, 2019
    Ipswich
    I had some issues with bits for bar end mirrors i brought from them, they were helpful and responded quickly, it was all sorted out in good time, so no complants here :)

• Like Like x 2