Squaredeals Arizona Complete Bolt On Lighting Kit

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by curly, Jan 22, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    I am just about ready to order one of the above kits for my Bonneville.
    I have never liked the rear light unit, as has been posted on here before , it has a passing resemblence to the USS Enterprise!
    The rear light units to later Bonnevilles are so much better in appearance and I really like the old Lucas styling.
    Has anyone fitted this kit?
    Any issues / observations?
    Any relevant feedback appreciated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    Haven’t tried these, but adding link for others
    https://www.squaredeals-ltd.co.uk/a...ooded-lucas-564-style-period-lamp-37007-p.asp

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Thanks Dartplayer, beyond my computer skill level I'm afraid!

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Grumps

Grumps New Member

Jan 24, 2022
    Bedfordshire
    Hi Curly, interesting point re : the Arizona light kit - I have a T120 LC Bonnie and have been looking at these as part of the mods I want to make to mine. Basically, I want to fit alloy fenders, the rear being a Motone, long reach version that will allow more overhang than the bobbed version (to fit said light kit). But I also want to keep the OEM grab rail - I spoke to the guys at Squaredeals - they were really helpful but advised the light kit is for AC Bonnevilles and as such, the supplied loom wouldn't fit the LC - they couldn't say whether it would fit the fender profile either. Are you fitting to an AC or LC bike ? I do not want to go down the tail tidy route (even some of these won't fit if used with the grabrail !!) and its limiting my options to get the Lucas look and a fender ! I'd be interested to hear your plans / thoughts ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Hi Grumps,
    welcome to the forum!
    My Bonneville is a 2015 air cooled model.
    The reason I want to swap the standard rear light for the Squaredeals one is simply because in my opinion the swap will make the back of the bike look so much better.
    I do not plan to chop or change any other aspect of the bike, that's it really.
    Have a look around the other accessory sites, Motone , Burton Bkie Bits and the like, they maybe able to accomodate your requirements?
    I've just paced the order, by the way.
    Best of luck with your plans.
    Curly

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Grumps

Grumps New Member

Jan 24, 2022
    Bedfordshire
    Thanks Curly. I couldn't agree more and the Arizona kit looks the biz. You should be fine, as when I spoke to Frank at Squaredeals, he said it was made for the AC bikes. It's a shame they are not in a position to 'offer the kit up to an aftermarket fender but, they were really helpful and offered to work with me on my project - kind of "if it's not right or you don't like it, just send it back for a full refund" ! He also said he'd provide an LC loom adaptor if it would help. Couldn't ask for more really. If I decide to get the kit / fender etc, I'll let you know how it all goes - could be a few weeks yet though as I usually research myself off the planet lol. If you could give any feedback on quality etc once you've fitted, that would be good. Many thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Will do Gramps, might not be for a few weeks though as bike is currently in bag for winter

• Like Like x 1
  8. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Ordered the gear Monday evening, on line.
    Got an e mail Tuesday to confirm receipt of order and despatch of same.
    Got an e mail first thing this morning giving delivery time of 0941 and 1041 today.
    It arrived at 1000, looks great and I'm really looking forwards to fitting it in a few weeks.
    Great service from Squaredeals, prompt, no fuss at all, can't recommend them highly enough.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Grumps

Grumps New Member

Jan 24, 2022
    Bedfordshire
    Glad to hear that Curly, great news ! Could you confirm if the Lucas style tail light is LED or bulb ? I know the indicators are bulb.

10. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    It's a bulb Grumps.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Grumps

Grumps New Member

Jan 24, 2022
    Bedfordshire
    Cheers Curly - in that case don't think I can use one of these then due to mine having an LED tail light - not sure going from LED to bulb will be compatible with the bikes electrics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Grumps

Grumps New Member

Jan 24, 2022
    Bedfordshire
    Cheers Curly - in that case don't think I can use one of these then due to mine having an LED tail light - not sure going from LED to bulb will be compatible with the bikes electrics.