Featured Speed Twin Black Out

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Tosgha, Feb 21, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Timothy Peters

Timothy Peters Senior Member

Nov 3, 2019
    Palatine, IL USA
    Warm 48(f) degree day here in Chicago, most of the snow is gone so I decided to unwrap the ST. Pics show the black engine badge, bar risers and Triumph levers. Also added the red sprocket nuts over the winter. The KTech shocks are getting rebuilt, the seals blew right before I put it up for the winter. KTech found the earliest shocks had seals that were a bit hard. Should have them back this week.

Bike is dusty and will go back under cover tonight because snow is expected this week. Did put about 20 miles on her today.

ST 02-23-1.jpg ST -02-23 2.jpg ST 02-23 3.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Tosgha

Tosgha Noble Member

Jul 31, 2018
    worthing
    Tail tidy now in place although I still have to add the reflector and the reg plate holes need relocating for it too fit better. Someone else has just posted about getting carbon rear mudguards made for his Thruxton and having just taken my mudguard off I can see that the anodizing is probably not going to last for many years making a carbon one would actually be quite straight forward (as that is what I do at college) Ho hum another project for the summer holidays then!

• Like Like x 1