Speed Twin 1200, For Sale Or Part Ex?

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Funnelli, Jun 2, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Funnelli

Funnelli Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Tonbridge, England
    My beautiful korossi red Speed 1200 has been loved and meticulously polished and adorned with £££££s and ££££££s worth of accessories is now available for sale or part exchange / swap (money going either way based on agreed valuations).
    The bike has 5750 miles at present with oil and filter changes at 659, 3283, and 5265 miles.
    Amongst the accessories are, decat, thruxton stainless end cans, tec end cans, Maxton rear shocks, tec springs and preload front forks, carbon heel plates, rizoma risers, dna filter, luimoto seat cover, oberon pegs and bar end mirrors, dart screen. And other bits and pieces! All original parts are present and included.
    Most importantly the bike has a Power commander v fitted and has spent a day being tuned on a dyno, it has + 8bhp , 8 ftibls of torque over standard and runs so sweetly and smooth.
    I'm looking for around 8k, but am looking for something I can use at Brands hatch as I live close to it and love track days, I'm thinking 765rs or similar but am open to ideas....?
    Oh and I also have a hepco and Becker rear rack for it as well, and the dial corsa tyres have recently been changed with only around 200 miles on them.

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    Nice!

Would have been tempted to see if we could swap, I've got a Street Triple RS I use for track and road (mainly track) with only minimal upgrades for the track (shock, exhaust and PCV) and is probably worth similar.
    I'm currently sorting out a GSXR750 for track use and then the Street will be back on the road only, but I don't want to do it until I'm happy with the GSXR, so won't be ready for a month or two. :confused:

On the plus side I can definitely recommend the Street RS as a combined road/track bike (it's great on the Indy track at Brands), hence I don't want to change mine until I'm sure :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Funnelli

Sep 1, 2017
    Tonbridge, England
    How ironic, I have had 4 gsxr 750s and love them, and I have had a 765rs so yes you are right that's what I thought to .... hey if the gsxr 750 doesn't work out for you I would be interested in that or the triumph, I'm in no rush as luckily I have another bike as well so if its still on here it's still available!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. MightyBoosh

MightyBoosh Member

Mar 29, 2023
    Uk
    What year is it?

5. Funnelli

Sep 1, 2017
    Tonbridge, England
    It is an August 2020.