Speed Triple For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by its me, Sep 29, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. its me

its me Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2015
    leeds
    #1 its me, Sep 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    I've copied and pasted this advert from another forum i'm on(Ducati forum)

If you're looking for a speed triple, then this looks very nice!
    Please see below the advert as posted.
    I can contact the seller if you're interested?
    Reduced to £8500.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Although not a Ducati, a friend I work with has a 136 (Yes thats 136 miles) 2016 Triumph Speed Triple 1050S that he bought last year as he had never had a brand new bike, but shortly afterwards, also invested in a boat which turned out to more popular with SWMBO, and consequently the bike has sat there for nearly a year on an optimate, only occasionally being started as his time and attention were lavished on the boat.

I have worked with this guy for 10 years and he's a straight as an arrow, has all books paperwork and keys etc.

The bike comes with
    Full Arrow low boy exhaust system. Approx £1100
    Triumph crash bobbins
    Triumph Fly Screen
    Triumph Belly Pan
    (The belly pan and screen have never even been fitted as they were not available when he first collected the bike, and there was a 6 month wait for these parts)
    R&G tail tidy, brand new in box.
    All original parts also supplied.
    Still has running in lights illuminated on dash.
    The bike can be run in and serviced within an agreeable deal if the new owner requires as it is now due on time, but certainly not mileage.

The original cost for this bike was £12000, and he is looking for £9750 OVNO , which is a stunning saving for what is essentially a brand new bike with some very tasteful optional extras.
    Please PM me for further information, and I will try my best to accommodate.

Attached is 2 photos from the day of collection from 3X Motorcycles who also fitted the added parts. The pics are from prior to the new parts being fitted. More photos to follow.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    as promised, I was told it has been dusted off today but not polished as he is going out tonight, but as said, its mint and simply as brand new. The tail tidy, bellypan, and flyscreen have never been fitted but are all included in the sale and are also brand new and boxed. Heres some extra pics you requested.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    looks like a good buy for someone:)

• Agree Agree x 1