Speed Triple Flyscreen

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Dave C, Jul 10, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    I posted this in "general discussion" but no luck, when I first joined the forum someone had made their own flyscreen extension from black perspex and it looked cracking, can't find it now :sob:, can anyone help??

2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:( It’s probably buried in the what you been doing with your Triumph today :confused:
    The posts are dated so you could go back to around the time you joined and start trawling through from there :confused:
    Good luck :)

Don’t ask for pointers though :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Thanks Dilli, much obliged, I'll give that a try.....much more helpful than your last reply :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Dave I remember the post but I can’t remember who put it up. What I can say is I had a go myself (failed miserably) but it would have been in the middle of 2017, certainly prior to September, based on what I was up to at the time. Hope that helps your search.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. DanielB

DanielB Noble Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Abingdon, Oxfordshire
    Any joy with this Dave C...I am looking for a fly screen too...would be interesting to know how you got on...

8. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    I did attempt at making one myself which didn't turn out too bad but a powerbronze screen came up for sale on here so I've just bought that.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. DanielB

DanielB Noble Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Abingdon, Oxfordshire
    Thanks - do you have details of the screen....I don't go fast often...but its a challenge to hold on sometimes, so s screen could be handy!