speed triple 2011 mirrors

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by JACKO, Feb 19, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. JACKO

JACKO Member

Sep 25, 2013
    At last rejoice!

Well for me anyway, finally got some mirror for the speed I like.

I bought some cheap bar end triumph copies in case I didn't like them, as I didn't want to spend £70 on each from triumph.

I was not happy as they felt in the way and I had to fold them in to get through my gate.

Went for another cheap set that mount where the OE ones went and they were more ugly than standard.

I set my heart on Rizoma dynamic mirrors till I saw the price!

In the end got Dynamic copies for £29.80 + £9.90 p+p from mcmotoparts.com on eBay.

They came all the way from Hong Kong, the fit quality and look I love and I can see out of them.

Velly good product for you enjoy ride bike

2. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    A lot of the copies from China aren't too bad, I had some Pazzo copy levers from Hong Kong and they were as good as the expensive ones and most probally better than the Triumph ones

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scouser

Scouser Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Wirral UK
    Jacko

I've been looking for a while too.

Any chance you can put up a photo or two to oggle at

• Like Like x 1
  4. JACKO

JACKO Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Hi Scouser

if you pm me your email I can send pics mate . for some reason I cant upload on here from my windows phone

cheers jacko

5. JACKO

JACKO Member

Sep 25, 2013
    #5 JACKO, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    Well the mirror saga continues again on the speed, the original mount dynamic copies look ace.

Only problem is no matter how much I adjust them I can only see my arms/ hands in them! Its not until your riding that you struggle to see what's behind.

Might go back to standard OE ones, only thing is they look naff and get in the way getting through the gate.