Speed 1200 Rs Tank Grips

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Chocolate Rat, Jul 27, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Chocolate Rat

Chocolate Rat Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2020
    Norfolk, UK
    Hi all, I'm hoping for some suggestions. I'm in the process of changing my Speed from the previous RS to a black 1200. On my outgoing model I have some Snakeskin tank grips which have served me well and really help under braking, prevented me damaging key parts of my anatomy (well I think they are key).

I like the new RS graphic on the indented part of the tank on the 1200 but if I get the Snakeskin grips again (which only come in black) then they will cover the graphic up completely. I have asked the likes of R&G and Eazygrip about their clear ones and they have advised me that the glue does tend to yellow.

My query then is has anyone out there found anything different or one that I have already mentioned that works both practically and with the graphic? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    These look decent but not sure if it's totally what you need:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_ssn=labelbike&store_cat=0&store_name=prezzopazzo79&_oac=1&_nkw=speed 1200

3. Chocolate Rat

Chocolate Rat Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2020
    Norfolk, UK
  4. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell