Sos!..belly Pan 2006 Speed Triple

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by India Hayes, Feb 28, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. India Hayes

India Hayes New Member

Oct 14, 2018
    Warrington
    SOS!...I rescued a 2006 Speed Triple 1050 from a garage where he’d been standing for 3 years I’ve nearly completed all the work needed and there’s been plenty but now require a Belly Pan as the final finishing touch and was wondering if any one please knows where I could get a half decent second hand one? Any help would be really appreciated

2. Richard Neale

Richard Neale Active Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Northwich
    Hello fellow Warringtonian! There are some on EBAY around 100 quid plus Demon Tweaks. Maybe best to set a search on EBAY and wait for one to turn up. Hope the bike is a goodun for you !

3. India Hayes

India Hayes New Member

Oct 14, 2018
    Warrington
    Hehe Hiya! Thanks Richard and fellow Warringtonian have looked on EBay but only a couple for the 2006 1050 model and there carbon fibre so expensive, but will continue to look thanks

4. Richard Neale

Richard Neale Active Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Northwich
    Good luck! if you save your search and are not in a rush, something is bound to come up :)

• Like Like x 1