Speedmaster Something For Nudger

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by dilligaf, Aug 21, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    You should buy an artic and have done. Next thing CB radio - rubber ducky......:D

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Aboot time ya came back to this Dilly, I'm just pleased you weren't assigned the task of building the Ark. we'de all have been weshed away weeks ago. :D:D
    (No disrespect to recent events)

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Started the frame :)
    Threaded bar is to hold the shape while I weld up the cuts:)
    Will plug weld the holes when I remove the threaded bar :) A9122B1F-CE05-44AB-96F0-10CA7B86C65E.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  4. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Jeez it's going to be a coffin for Nudger, he learnt from his other BPOS

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:( Oh dear :(
    Had a massive bust up with our newly appointed workshop foreman today :mad:
    Been busting my balls this past few weeks :eek: making a stockpile of machinery ready for hire :)
    Well pissed off :mad:
    So much so that I’ve got an appointment with the depot manager tomorrow and I’m asking for a transfer from the Newcastle depot to the Sunderland depot :eek:
    Did the welding on the cuts and was about to take a picture to put on here when it all kicked off :mad:
    Jumped up little TWAT :mad: he’s lucky I didn’t knock him oot :mad:
    If I can’t transfer to Sunderland I’ll be looking for another job :(
    I’ll make sure that I finish this very important project first before I leave :p

FECKIN TWAT :mad:

• Like Like x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    Stand up for yourself - these "superior" figures can be real ar##holes. Keep us posted and all the best mate.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    That's awful marra, see how things gan if its tits up let me know what time you want a vehicle at the back doors :p nudge, nudge, wink, wink, :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Tucker 1963

Tucker 1963 Elite Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Newmarket
    _20180604_000515.jpg Tucker :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Stay focussed mate.....

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rspete

Rspete Elite Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Durham
    Hope your manager gets it sorted cos I wouldn't wish the Sunderland on anyone.:joy::joy:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Well after joining the thread very late (at least that way I didn't have to endure weeks of 'I wonder what it could be') I was gonna give a load of abuse as you have previous for this sort of behaviour, but after reading about your run in with the foreman I'll refrain. Anyway with your skills I am sure you could get another job tomorrow so bollox to him! Actually I need a box trailer for racing, you could make that I could probably even pay you £50!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Your foreman sounds a right cnut. Imagine him wanting you to do the firms work, during the day, when they're paying you !!!

What a proper A-hole.:mad:

;) :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Just gotta take it on the chin, think about all the shit you got away with in the past, and smile. :cool:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Have to disagree mate :mad:
    If he had spoke to me like that away from work I would have tore him a new arsehole :mad:
    Jumped up little TWAT :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  14. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Don't be silly Billy :D give it to him full on, he's a mackem they can take far worse abuse than any normal guys hell there used to it at every home or away game :p:p:blush::blush:

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Dilli, I believe there’s plenty of work in Spain old lad ;);)

• Like Like x 1
  16. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Bought this at the weekend :)
    £19.99 from Aldi:)
    Think it was about £3.50 for the discs :)
    Gonna finish this project at home :confused:
    Think my mate Frank has got a welder I could borrow :) if not I’ll buy one :eek:
    Better still I’ll get him to do the welding being as he was a welder himself before retiring :p 0180C176-C62D-47D7-B83B-5F37AB0A8BC1.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  17. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Bargain, I've got all sorts of tools I don't know how to use from Aldi and Lidl!
    How did you get on with the move away from the asshole then Dilli?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Well I know I’m not gonna get a transfer to Sunderland :(
    But on a brighter note the little TWAT :mad: hasn’t spoken to me since :grinning:
    Not even had eye contact with him :mad:
    If he does try to make peace I’ll just tell him to F#ck off :) simples :p

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    keep your head down Dilly, ignore him dont give him any ammunition :cool:

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Similar thing happened to me. Had my own garage off-site from the school, was my own private industrial unit for 6 years, fixed all my own cars in there, in the warm and dry. Built a new school with garage, including a 2 post lift, but now can't use it for any 'government' jobs. Currently working on my daughters MG outside in the cold:weary_face:

Fortunately the ba'bag that stopped me, is retiring (pushed out) at the end of the week, and a woman taking the job on. So hopefully she knows feck all about which cars are mine (see the new toy thread), and which belong to the school and leaves me feck alone. :cool: I could get away with murder at the old site, nobody had oversite of what I was up to, but now this new building is open and I am visible. No making furniture for myself and family either.

As I said above to you Dilli, just think about all the years you got away with it, and be thankful. Most people get away with feck all at work, so you, like me, were lucky.Just a shame when you lose it:tired_face:

So my advice, make your foreman look like a prick as often as you can, get him moved on and get back to happy days.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  21. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

He doesn’t need my help to make him look like a prick :mad:
    Doing a fine job all by himself :p

• Like Like x 6