Featured Somerset Uk. Explorer 20k Servicing.

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Melmik, Aug 13, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Melmik

Melmik Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2019
    Taunton
    So today I just picked up my Explorer after its 20K servicing and have to recommend the place for those of you in the Somerset area that like me don't fancy stripping your bike down.
    "Brummers Bikes" in Wellington. The mechanic there is Triumph trained and has years of experience so he knows what he is doing and won't rip you off. They were recommended to me by other Triumph owners.
    The best part , full 20K service with brake pads replaced, a steal at only £495.
    That's a bit cheaper than my local Triumph dealership that were asking for almost £800 before brake pads.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Fully agree. I've used Brumers before and have also recommended him on here a few times. The shop is growing and I suspect it won't be long until he expands the workshop facility which feels a bit cramped.

Really nice people there; very good workshop facilities; easy access; good clothing/accessories shop and facilities nearby for food and drink. Highly recommended.