Sold! - Tiger 1050 New Headlight-unit - Sold!

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Walterna, Apr 28, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Walterna

Walterna New Member

Apr 18, 2020
    Germany
    Hello guys,

I bought my 2007 Tiger 1050 2 months ago. Back in 2016 the previous owner decided to get new headlights installed. A dealer ordered the new headlights directly at Triumph UK as you can see on the attached pictures. His Triumph dealer recommended to install the headlights of the Tiger Sport. He agreed and now i am very happy that my Tiger has the wonderful Sport headlights. The guy who ordered the original Headlights from UK did not take the headlights back and so i purchased them together with the bike.

I tried ti sell it over here in Germany but failed because i figured out that the wrong part-number was used in the order. Triumph UK delivered the ordered headlights for lefthand-traffic which is absolutely useless over here.

My question is if thereĀ“s anyone around who is interested in this brandnew and never-used headlights.... Look at the pictures. I will check the price for shipping to the UK

Price might be something round about 175 pounds plus shipping - depends on the shipping costs.

Have a nice evening
    Lars

IMG_20200409_190355.jpg

IMG_20200409_190428.jpg

IMG_20200409_190446.jpg

IMG_20200409_191007.jpg

IMG_20200409_191016.jpg

2. JoshEue

JoshEue New Member

Oct 22, 2019
    Wokingham
    Hi Lars,

I'd be interested in the headlight unit if it's still available?

Also interested in any details you have on installing the Sport headlights on this model, I know you can do but have to make new mounting brackets that I'm not capable of doing! Do you know if a company was used to do the installation?

Kind regards

Josh

3. Walterna

Walterna New Member

Apr 18, 2020
    Germany
    Hello Josh,

I am very sorry but i just brought the headlights to the DHL-shop yesterday. Another member of the forum bought it.

I forgot to mark the thread which i just did.

My Sport-headlights were installed by a local Triumph dealer in Belgium because the previous owner lives next to the border.

So I can't give you any details of what they had to do to get the headlights installed...

Have a nice Sunday
    Lars

• Like Like x 1