Sold - Suzuki Gsf1200 Bandit 2002 - Low Mileage

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mark Balmer, May 20, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mark Balmer

Mark Balmer Member

Jun 16, 2020
    Chepstow
    #1 Mark Balmer, May 20, 2021
    Last edited: May 20, 2021
    I thought this was sold through Facecakes but the buyer has been messing me about for a week and now wants me to wait until the end of the month when he gets paid (he said he had the cash ready) so I have lost faith in his honesty. It is doubly annoying because I turned down an offer from someone else who has since bought another Bandit.

I have my heart set on a Tiger 955 and need to sell my Bandit before buying said Tiger.

So if anyone on here is interested then make me an offer.

I am looking for around £2300.

If you want to run any checks the reg is: WR02 OJZ
    The bike is located in Chepstow near Bristol.

GSF 1200 Bandit. It is in excellent condition. There is a small mark on the fairing edge (see picture). Standard apart from a colour matched rear hugger.

Just under 13600 miles.

Two previous owners with some history. Owners manual, original toolkit and two keys.

The bike was laid up in a dry garage from 2015 to 2020. In 2020 it was recommisioned. The rear swingarm and shock linkages were regreased and all fluids were changed. The carbs were sonically cleaned, balanced and set-up on a Dyno. I have the Dyno charts from Sep 2020.

Oil and filter changed a couple of weeks ago. MOT until August. Great bike, ready to ride.

IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1674.JPG

IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1685.JPG

IMG_1688.JPG

• Like Like x 1