Featured Small world

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by steve lovatt, Mar 18, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Stopped off for a coffee on my way home yesterday afternoon at The Departure Lounge cafe and parked next to this very original looking Honda CB250. Got chatting to the owner about all things bike related - turns out he has five, including a Bonneville SE.

2016-03-17 14.29.53.jpg

Also turned out he lives in the same village as me, has packed in his corporate job and gone freelance so has time during the week for bike rides. Mmmmm.... I predict a lot less work being done by both of us!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Thruccyboy

Thruccyboy Senior Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Essex
    How bout this for a small world....back in 1979 when I was just sweet 19 I bought a Suzuki gs750 en. Only had it 6 months & realised that I couldn't afford to run it so I sold it to a motorcycle shop in Stratford, East London. Roll forward 30 years & by chance I bumped into the 2nd & final owner of it in the cabin in Burnham on crouch! He was talking about a gs1000 he was rebuilding & I said that I owned a 750 back in 79. When I mentioned the number plate (DMC750V) there was this surreal moment. He brought it from them!. The 3rd owner writ it off shortly after buying it. He had pictures of it too....small world or what?

• Like Like x 3