Silverstone Unofficial Results.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by darkman, Aug 26, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dave Teece

Dave Teece Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2016
    South Essex
    Was at Copse during the 2011 GP. Wet race saw Ben Spies off right in front of me. My son was in the seats along the International straight where Lorenzo had a biggy. Stoner won and Edwards came third with a busted collar bone.

2. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Aragon was spot on last year, circuit is a bit in the middle of nowhere and although access was ok it took ages to get out due to the route they make you take.

3. bobw

bobw Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2018
    Southampton,UK
    We have been to Aragon for the last 4 years we have a house about 30 minutes away and can usually be home in under an hour from getting in the car .Try doing that at Silverstone or Donnington.One year it took over 5 hours just to get out car park to services at motorway junction.

4. DANSOME

DANSOME Active Member

Nov 1, 2016
    E.U.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Glyn Phillips

Glyn Phillips Old’N’Slow

Jun 21, 2018
    Essex
    I’ve just today received an email saying I’ll get a full refund for my race day tickets, woo hoo.
    Although I don’t know why that feels good as I paid for camping and hired a motor home so I’m still out to the the tune of £1500.00