Featured Sideburns Speed Rs Mods

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Sideburn, Feb 6, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sideburn

Sideburn Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2018
    Colorado
    Outstanding! Those pegs actually look quite nice, how do they feel? I love those mirrors too! Have a good weekend all!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. SteveRS

SteveRS First Class Member

Jan 12, 2019
    British Columbia
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Thanks Sideburn--and SteveRS! I also have to thank you both for posting such great parts info and photos of your bikes because I've gotten good ideas and connections through your RS builds. Regarding the Rizoma B-Pro pegs, they feel really good. As you both said, the stock pegs are not good and these are much better. I'm super happy with my mirrors--Motogadget m.View "Blades". They can be a little buzzy at high revs but I think the same could be said of my stock mirrors. I finally ordered one of the R & G side stand foot enlargers yesterday. Not too exciting--but it will be exciting (and a relief) to feel like my bike is more stable when parked!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sideburn

Sideburn Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2018
    Colorado
    Good to hear! Yea, that stand could save your bike. I have some wide grooves in my garage floor and before I had the stand it went into that groove and nearly tipped over! Well worth the price of entry. Besides, it looks cool too :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SteveRS

SteveRS First Class Member

Jan 12, 2019
    British Columbia
    Hey, you’re welcome Sandi :) I have to agree this forum is awesome. Your bike is looking fantastic, now get out there and ride it like you stole it. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joe99

Joe99 Member

Apr 11, 2018
    Oxford-ish
    Hi all
    Looking at Motocomposites as they have an awesome range. I see you mention about the difference in thickness between fibre glass backed & 100% cf. any further guidance &/or info.

Great work with your speedy’s guys.
    Hoping to get frame infills, tail light surround, side pod inners, dash back plate, hugger, cush drive cover, maybe battery cover with sides painted crystal white with exposed centre strip of cf but don’t want to go over kill. I’m thinking OEM+ so it looks like a factory special not like I’ve attacked a cf shop :p :)

Just got to do in phases I guess