Show us your chicken strips!

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by mr.h, Jun 23, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Kev

Kev Member

Aug 14, 2014
    If you picture a new tyre, that's pretty much mine, a hefty accident resulting in a 90mph spill & a 40ft high side, plus broken leg, smashed ankle, punctured lung, broken fingers, smashed collar bone, broken shoulder, chipped kneecap (christ knows how I done that) and 3broken ribs, I tend not to give a flying f**k about the chicken strips.... I'll post for a giggle when I taken some.... Ride safe lads & lasses

• Like Like x 2
  2. Joe Bar

Joe Bar New Member

May 25, 2014
    Good grief Kev, so sorry man. Hope you heal quickly. I suggest you do what you did when you first rode a bicycle, when you fell of you got right back on, the longer you leave it the more your brain screws with you & it becomes a big confidence thing.
    Hopefully you are young & will get better quickly unlike us older guys that don't bounce very well anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kev

Kev Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Joe, happened in 2009, I rebuilt the gixer once I got out the hospital, still in plaster, the week after I was out of plaster, myself and my mate toured the coast of Scotland, 1300 miles in 4 days, hurt like hell but well worth it.... Well until the cops charged me for me undersized number plate... Still suffer confidence on it at times, but I'm still enjoying it, not that young no more :( well in body but in mind I'm a teen!