Selling My 1994 Triumph Trident 900 £950.00

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Malcut, Aug 2, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Malcut

Malcut New Member

Jul 11, 2022
    Swansea
    Its an ongoing project. Work done work far, replaced all the wheel bearings including the one on the sprocket carrier, it's has new fork stantions and upgraded fork springs from Wurth, currently using 15w fork oil, new fork seals and bushes. Replaced all brake and clutch lines with braided lines from Hel. Rebuilt the brake calipers front and rear and put in stainless pins, rebuilt the master cylinders for the brakes and clutch and replaced the rear brake rotor with one from EBC. I've replaced the rear shock and it now has an upgraded shock from YSS. (I have the original and it comes with the bike). Carbs have been ultrasonically cleaned and new pilot jets fitted one size larger. It has a PiperX air filter. Wiring is in really good condition as is the frame. Replaced the battery, tyres, chain and both sprockets. I've just renewed the coolant. Replaced some chrome work headlamp ring and mirrors. It has both side and centre stands. MOT till June next year it had one advisory this time slight binding on the front, I cleaned the calipers up a bit and it seems to have solved that issue.
    I have a replacement NOS left side panel but it's green and will come with the bike as will the spare engine. I was going to swap out the engine and do any work that may be needed on the original but I've decided to sell the bike so it's there for the next owner. There are also some carb parts, various seals and other bits and pieces.
    I have lots of invoices and nearly 150 pictures of the progress so far.

Obviously it will be sold as seen its an ongoing project.

I'll be happy to answer any queries you may have.

Thanks guys.
    20220706_101355.jpg

20220706_101309.jpg

20220706_101248.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cornelii

Cornelii Active Member

Aug 8, 2019
    UK, Notts/S.Yorks
    It looks a lovely bike :)
    I've posted it on a facebook group that adores "unloved and worthless" bikes (which they define as less than £2500).
    It looks just like the kind of project someone is likely to want.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/5563529857050716