Scarborough (north Yorkshire)

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Lessaint, Jul 19, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Lessaint

Lessaint Noble Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Sherwood Forest North Notts
    Does anyone know if bikes still meet at Scarborough seafront/Marine drive on Sundays in summer, and more importantly is the fish & chip shop across from the fair open

2. Rspete

Rspete Elite Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Durham
    I couldn't say but going from what I've seen from other bike hangouts, I'd say yes it'll be open. :)
    Was at squires last Sunday and that was rammed.

• Like Like x 2
  3. GPT100

GPT100 Active Member

Sep 13, 2016
    East Durham Coast
    Was at the whistle stop last week there were plenty of bikes about, also went to Olivers Mount cafe more bikes out there as well. Went over to Hawes on Thursday, for fish&chips the place was crammed with bikes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. GPT100

GPT100 Active Member

Sep 13, 2016
    East Durham Coast
    Let me know when you are going and I might be able to meet up with you. Would be good to meet you.
    Geoff

• Like Like x 1
  5. GPT100

GPT100 Active Member

Sep 13, 2016
    East Durham Coast
    Cheers Jack

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gary_P

Gary_P Active Member

May 19, 2016
    North Yorkshire
    There have been a lot of bikes around Scarborough since lockdown was eased and during the decent weather, pick a nice day (weather) and there will be plenty of bikes at the end of Marine Drive. Most of the seafront eateries/takeaways are open (I haven’t been myself but asked friends who live there). Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    I’ve been to Scarborough today and the place was rammed with bikes (and cars obv). The usual motorcycle parking compound near the roundabout was full and bikes were parked on the kerb beyond. We had planned to go to Whitby first for fish and chips and then down or Scarborough for ice cream but the traffic trying to get into town was just mad.