Scampered over

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by TT006, Dec 22, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. TT006

TT006 New Member

Dec 14, 2012
    From the ducati forum. I have a 916, and a TT600.

There isn't a forum classification for the tt600?

Based in zummerset tt600 was first bike, got at 4k miles, now on 30k......

2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Hi and welcome to the forum. A few of us are leading double lives in both forums, but think Rob is concentrating his efforts over on the Red side at the moment so don't think you will see a new category added soon.

Nice to see someone putting a few miles on a bike and not just polishing it in the garage.

pics?

3. Nothingbettertodo

Oct 30, 2012
    Shepperton
    Welcome. A bit quiet here compared to the red side. I've whacked nearly 9000 miles on my Explorer since April. Love it!!

4. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    That's why I spend most of my time over on the red side. Out of interest have you had any problems with the Explorer in those 9000 miles? Test rode one and liked it but felt like I wanted something a little more sporty and went for the Speed Triple, so far only put 800 miles on it due to the crap weather.
    Had a bit of a warranty nightmare with the Ducati Multistrada 12 and hoping the Triumph is going to be more reliable.

5. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    That's why I spend most of my time over on the red side. Out of interest have you had any problems with the Explorer in those 9000 miles? Test rode one and liked it but felt like I wanted something a little more sporty and went for the Speed Triple, so far only put 800 miles on it due to the crap weather.
    Had a bit of a warranty nightmare with the Ducati Multistrada 12 and hoping the Triumph is going to be more reliable.

6. Nothingbettertodo

Oct 30, 2012
    Shepperton
    The bike is faultless. I love it. I recently tried a Speed Triple as a possible replacement for my Ducati ST4S but found it a little cramped and also I couldn't seem to ride it slowly!! Ended up going with the Multistrada. That was the closest I have come to NOT owning a Ducati in 15 years!!

• Like Like x 1