Featured SC Project Exhausts.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Rusty675, Aug 16, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rusty675

Rusty675 New Member

May 18, 2013
    Hampshire
    Hi guys, gals and other creatures.

Been a while since I logged on :eek:. Anyway, I was originally buying a Scorpion end can for my 2013 Daytona 675R and after 8 weeks of being messed around by Scorpion I managed to get a refund and went looking around for other exhaust systems on the market (Not very much about seeing as the bike was relatively new) and I stumbled across SC Project (They make some MotoGP cans for the CRT Aprilias if I'm not mistaken).

So I ordered one and it turned up from Italy within 7 days which in my opinion is awesome. Fitting the can took about 5 minutes, removing the EXUP motor took around an hour since Triumph so nicely put the bolts for it so close to the rear shock. Obviously removing the EXUP motor throws an EM error and I had to pop back to the dealers so that they could bung the arrow race map on the ECU for me to disable the EXUP all together.

Anyways, build quality of the exhaust is bloody fantastic. Sound is extremely nice too, although I think any track days I do in the future it will most certainly require the baffle to be present :frown: .

Just needs something to cover the hideous mid section/cat up now, trying to fabricate some brackets to re-fit the OEM bellypan extender but to no avail at the minute.

All topics are useless without pictures and audio :p
    [​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGhwwImZUPo

• Like Like x 5
  2. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    Looking good, Rusty. It was nice of the police to give you a copy of the prosecution video...:wink:

3. Explorer

Explorer Member

May 31, 2013
    Nice looking exhaust really suits the Daytona.

4. gary1966

gary1966 Active Member

Oct 5, 2013
    suffolk
    Lovely that, I would like the Austin racing can but way to much ££££££ I have the arrows on my 675R it sounds the bollox even if it aint the best looking.