Sc Project Carbon Conic Silencer - Low Position, Fitted...

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by GAJA, May 5, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. GAJA

GAJA Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    London
    Bought directly from SC project's online shop here: http://www.sc-project.com/triumph_speed_triple_2016_e.htm It took about 4 weeks to arrive from date of order (which is too long, but not the norm). Fitted by me, not the most competent of DIY mechanic but easy to put on, despite instructions which were hopeless, only issue I had was where the bracket connected to, sorted after some swearing!). I love the sound with the baffle out, very bassy but not offensive, lovely Gatling gun crackles and no issues with fuelling, well worth the £300, recommended! Next mods will be Evotek's tail tidy and levers, when time and funds allow...

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

IMG_1686.JPG

IMG_1685.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    Nice:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

That looks spot on mate
    I know you're gonna do it but you're second picture emphasis the need for the tail tidy
    Good looking bike which is gonna look even better

• Like Like x 1
  4. GAJA

GAJA Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    London
    Thanks, yes, the tail tidy is on the list, I'm in no rush, quite fancy a carbon rear hugger too, will match the lovely one up front...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Danny mc

Danny mc Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Liverpool
    Hi gaja,Is it a full system? Noticed you still have the heat shield,getting the full arrow on mine n you lose the shield on thato_O

6. GAJA

GAJA Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    London
    No mate, just a slip-on, if funds would have allowed, I would have gone the full Arrow system too but £900 was a bit of a stretch, may upgrade it at some point but it's better than the original "cannons" and a better, safer sound!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pabs

Pabs Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Plymouth
    Dirty skidmarks in your under carrige!

Nice looking exhaust that!

• Like Like x 1
  8. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
    Great looking can and good value :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Red Thunder

Red Thunder Crème de la Crème

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
    Hi Gaja, just ordered my SC Project for my Speed triple R '16 too, same as you I have gone for the Conical carbon.
    up to 15 working days to deliver, hopefully sooner.
    Seems their prices have gone up a tad as mine cost £350 delivered

I also have the Evotech tail tidy to put on, I love this bike...bloody awesome and now gonna get better!

Your post helped convince me to go for SC Project as I was tied between this and a remus Hypercone, but they were more expensive and also 3-4 weeks wait

• Like Like x 3
  10. GAJA

GAJA Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    London
    Red Thunder, Glad to assist, that's what the forum is for, to help each other out and share experiences, etc! It's a good exhaust and the sound won't disappoint, I have mine with the baffle out, I like the noise and it's also a safety feature! Cheers. GAJA

• Like Like x 2
  11. Grand54

Grand54 Member

Aug 19, 2016
    Chineham
    Looks great Iam going to fit the black ovals from sc when funds allow!! However at£570 quid there not cheap and I still can't make up my mind as to go down the single pipe route on my 05 speed triple!!!

12. GAJA

GAJA Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    London
    I had a look at YouTube videos before making any decision but was also thinking about panniers in the summer, no issues with clearance with a low fitment, cheaper than the twin set-up and less weight to lug around on the bike, no brainer for me but horses for courses...

• Like Like x 1