Samsung Smart Phone Anyone?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Dougie D, May 2, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Ive had my samsung for ages the screen is cracked and the battery is on its way out:(..does anyone have preferably a samsung (as i sort of know how they work!) they no longer need? If so can you PM the details and how much you want for it
    Cheers Dougie

2. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    No problem Andy,i actually got an upgrade about 6 months ago but it got water in it (a lot!) and it is unfixable..tried the old bowl of rice trick didn't work :( so took it into see if it could get sorted the guy opened it up and said no chance it's beyond repair,i didn't take out the extra £5 a month insurance on it:oops: so have gone back to my old one but like i say it's on its last legs:(

3. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    That sounds good Jez and well posher than the one i have:oops:.How much are you wanting for it?(PM me if you prefer).i can wait a few weeks;) I'm presuming my sim card will fit that phone?:confused:

4. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Cheers i'll get back too you;)

5. Mr Toad

Mr Toad Senior Member

Oct 14, 2016
    Nottinghamshire
    If you don't get sorted I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 for sale.

I was going to mount it on the bike to use as a sat nav but in the end decided to go with a TomTom Rider 410.

It is fitted with wireless charging and comes with the wireless charging pad.

I want £80 for it.

6. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Cheers Toad, but i'm sorted now

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Good luck finding a phone Jez,the one i got from you is still going strong:)

• Cheers Cheers x 1