Riser Disaster

Discussion in 'Daytona' started by Foxy955i, Mar 11, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tricky-Dicky

Tricky-Dicky Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK

I moderate another forum and we have done this, used to be 100 spam free posts now we have reduced it to 50, and it used to be a case of mods helping out with info etc if a dodgy deal was done but not now, personally i would name and shame as apart from removing confidence from buying within a forum it also helps destroy forum member trust,
    Times and forums have changed but this one seems a hell of a lot better than most...hopefully because of the unwritten respect for fellow bikers and i have always labored under the fact that you always try and help out a fellow biker if you can.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Your right Andy, it only takes a few bad members to kill trust..... hopefully we can avoid this on this forum.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. In my own world

In my own world Senior Member

Dec 22, 2018
    West Sussex
    Perhaps the seller had been misinformed on what years they fit. He/ She may to they're believe have been told that so had no problem in saying that to the buyer. If that is the case i would say sorry and give the buyer a full refund. Also, the seller may be embarrassed he/she sold the wrong part and is worried about any backlash. He/she may have spent the money and can not afford to pay it back yet. Or could be a compleat twat.
    I never name and shame as with forums way too many get involved that have no connection with the deal in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    Stick it on eBay mate to sell it on a pain but no point letting it carry on pissing you off

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Hamburg

Hamburg Senior Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Oxford, UK
    But a reasonable person would accept a return and give a refund.

• Agree Agree x 4