Ride Your Own Ride.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MrOrange, Apr 12, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Speaking of Suzuki forums, anyone know a good one?

2. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

I never even joined one. BritprickUSA would have been right at home!!!
    SV forum is good, try model specific, just not any gixxer one. Supposed to be a good bandit one, not sure which, but could find out.

3. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Looking for GS imfo, so far Ive found some half empty ones .

4. GaleForceEight

GaleForceEight Noble Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Southend
    There was a notice on the crew room door in the Ryanair office in Valencia.

It read something along the lines of
    "The best airline pilots are those who never put themselves in a position where they have to display their superior piloting skills."

Ride-outs for me are just like that. It's not about trying to prove to my peers how fast I can be (because to be honest I am not!) So much as enjoying myself and perhaps learning a bit more from riders with vastly more experience than I - or even as in the video here, if it is learning how NOT to behave.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    I’ll be taking it easy Ken, especially when I’m on some of the single track roads, although I don’t have a problem if someone fancies going slower or faster as I’ve printed out detailed daily route cards for everyone showing a map of the route and mileages for all suggested photo/coffee/lunch stops ..you can put them on your tank bag if you have one, or Sellotape it on your bike. Or just keep them as a souvenir!..less than 4 weeks to go :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  6. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Just stick with me Ken. That's if you don't mind arriving a few hours after everyone else !

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tim L

Tim L Active Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Norn Iron
    When our lot go out, we stop when leaving a road to wait for the rest to catch up. That way we know we don't have to keep up (but can if we want )

• Like Like x 2