675 Ride out... Chester - North/Mid Wales

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by mike, Jun 17, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. mike

mike New Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Upton, Chester
    Hey guys... I'm a newbie to the forum but thought I'd post and enquire if anyone ever went out around the Chester/North/Mid Wales area and were looking for other riders to join em... I don't get to go out that often anymore coz of the little un but when I do it's nice to have some company!

2. Hi Mike
    I'm in Chester but work offshore keeps me away for half of the year, and kids tend to keep me occupied at weekends when I'm home - but if ever you're free mid week and I'm around...:upyeah:

3. mike

mike New Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Upton, Chester
    Same here... Wife n baby tend to keep me occupied weekends and I work shifts which include some weekends as well so if I'm out it tends to be midweek.
    I'm off all next week so will probably be out one day then.....

4. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    Welcome to the Forum Mike ,would love to but am in the south so a bit of a jault ,might see you at a triumph do one day :upyeah:

5. SpankyHam

SpankyHam Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Wrexham, North Wales
    Welcome to the forum Mike, there's a few of us from North Wales/Chester way and quite a few rides out here and there. Been promising to meet up with some of the locals for a while now so I might see you around!

6. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    Hi mike. I live in North Wales. Will give you a shout when next out, however, it tends to be weekends as I don't work shifts or have kids *smug as fuck*. Also tends to be early and fairly long (300 miles minimum). :smile:

7. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Bry.. Keep thinking I may make a weekend out of it one day and pop up for a jaunt.... Bit of a trek for me to do it in one day... Thinking Friday to Sunday....Friday up Sunday home.... Bit of Wales inbetween...

• Like Like x 2
  8. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    You can stay at our's on the Friday and Saturday nights, then hit the 483 and a couple of others?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    That's very kind of yah..

10. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    See you Friday, then?

11. Home Wednesday :upyeah: Keep me posted :wink: You won't go too fast for a beginner will you? :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Not this week.... Off to the alps this weekend.... Will try and get up / over mid to late July...

13. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    Remember, last weekend in July is our rally!

14. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Ahhh yes..... Is that near where you live then? Any good roads out there....

15. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    It is, there are and we have a ride-out on Saturday. However, I can't always make it as I'm the organiser of the event and I'm often needed to be on hand to sort stuff (and to be fair we've all had a little drinkie on the Friday so it's usually a fairly sedate affair anyway. JD's going to be there, I believe (I say this as encouragement for you to turn up, not to dissuade you). :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  16. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    That aimed at Mike or me? How long you home for?

17. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Will see how work pans out as I have a fair bit of OT I want/ need to do... Not sure if bike & camping are my thing.. Can't be arsed to carry all the crap & like to travel light...I have a tent , sleeping bag etc etc but it's not light weight stuff bought for use with car....

18. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    Post it up - I'll take it to the site on the Thursday. You can put the fucker up yourself!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Putting it up is the easy bit....and also sleeping in it....

20. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    The offer's there, pal! :smile:

• Like Like x 1