[Resolved]Need help

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Samuel F, Jun 6, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Really pleased all is well.
    Can I just say on the maintenance subject,

Do not buy cheap tools.

They dont have to be the best but dont buy cheap, get a name brand. maybe thats a good thread, " what are the cheapest tools you trust " o and check out this guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moonfleet41

2. mixifix

mixifix Active Member

May 7, 2013
    mansfield
    Think it's a case of some flak plus some advice Sam have a look through the Haynes book also don't be frightened to ask

3. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    #23 TEZ 217, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    PHEW WHAT'S BEEN GAN ON HERE !!!!
    Just caught sight of all this !!!! I meant nothing against you Sam at all,:D:D:D I was just trying to point out that unless you try and learn by reading your book you will leave yourself at the mercy of anybody willing to take advantage of you and your money !!!! :mad:
    reading that Haynes manual may never make you a great motorcycle mechanic but it will give you an understanding of the motorcycle enough to make you wise enough to keep your wits about you should anyone try to pull the wool over your eyes, (that means to make you believe you need to pay a lot of money for a small thing) :cool::cool::cool:
    You were lucky Sam you got a mechanic who was honest enough to charge you accordingly !!! which is not always the case.
    So not scolding Sam, just trying to guide and wise you up a little :p:p:p:p:p:p

Crispey's correct I'm just a pussycat really ;);););) sometimes now read your book :eek:

• Like Like x 5