Recent 2022 Speed Twin Review.

Discussion in 'Triumph Twin Power' started by Golgotha, Oct 1, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Golgotha

Golgotha Guest

I don't agree with everything this cat has to say about the 19-21 ST comparison but there's been a couple requests in here concerning 22 ST skinny so here you go. You may have to click on the window itself as sharing has been limited/disabled.

Also- As I predicted, the new tank graphic really lends itself to pads.

2. Tosgha

Tosgha Noble Member

Jul 31, 2018
    worthing
    I saw this the other day and didn't get to the end of it as I found myself almost entirely disagreeing with everything he said regarding the comparison of the old and new models. I got the impression that this man will never be happy with anything and will probably trade the new Speed Twin in for something else before long. Comparing the Trident which he had owned with the Speeed Twin is rather silly as they have nothing in common other than being Triumphs.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. xorbe

xorbe Noble Member

Jan 27, 2021
    CA, USA
    Both RocketMan and TMF are very particular in their preferences. TMF seems to be a legit rich bloke with a gaggle of bikes, whereas RM seems to "only" be well off in search of his goldilocks bike, hence the non-typical comparisons as he hunts.