Rant of the day

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Havit, Sep 10, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SixtiesBiker

SixtiesBiker Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    Rather than complaining about the justice system we need to stop putting the same MP's who introduce all these snowflake measures back into Westminister election after election.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    #1182 Sprinter, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018

Because all MPs have a 5 year tenure of the best job they have ever had they will only do what makes them popular within that time scale.

3. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Solitary confinement with random sensory deprivation thrown in would be a good medicine

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk

As soft as you like wifi, mobiles,lots of visits, carpets, tv, mattress, free food. (we all make mistakes)
    next one, no wifi, no carpets,no tv, no phone, ( you again, why are you back)
    next one, no visits, work for food, or third world diet, no mattress work for heat, ( f3ck you)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. GaleForceEight

GaleForceEight Noble Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Southend
    ...and yet I got done for ‘common assault’ after I lost patience with my abusive malignant tumour of a neighbour and pushed her back 18 inches the second time she tried to push me into the road, but when the old bill rocked up she turned on the waterworks and cried how threatened she felt.

My mistake? Telling the truth in the face of her lies. The lies won through because between showing me a half healed bruise as evidence of my assaulting her (within 10 seconds of my fending her off), she had her friend hurt her arms in order the support her lies. I naively thought that nobody would believe her bullshit, but unfortunately plod seem to exhibit a BMI that exceeds their IQ.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    That's how the world is :mad: My mates ex was kicking the shit out of him he didn't lay a finger on her (in the centre of town daytime) a passer by call the police , they turned up and arrested him!

7. GaleForceEight

GaleForceEight Noble Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Southend
    ...and yet I got done for ‘common assault’ after I lost patience with my abusive malignant tumour of a neighbour and pushed her back 18 inches the second time she tried to push me into the road, but when the old bill rocked up she turned on the waterworks and cried how threatened she felt.

My mistake? Telling the truth in the face of her lies. The lies won through because between showing me a half healed bruise as evidence of my assaulting her, she had her friend hurt her arms in order the support her lies. I naively thought that nobody would believe her bullshit, but unfortunately plod seem to exhibit a BMI that exceeds their
    My firearms AND Mrs GF8’s firearms were seized just in case; some are currently residing at a buddy’s house for storage purposes as our FEO realised how stupid the situation is. The others that I keep in an armoury at a range where they are used they have left them in place as I have promised not to access them until it is all resolved. The firearms officers have experience (unlike the beat cops) and are working to make sure that the law isn’t as much of an ass as it has tried to be in my case.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    #1188 Sprinter, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    Do we care how twisted and deceitful the Press in this country are?
    It seems to me they fill the News with so much crap that eventually, anyone with an ounce of common sense turns away.
    Then they get to lie and manipulate the rest and get them preaching about being worthy and " keeping up and caring about what happens in this country" they are, when they arent keeping up, they are fing suspended, like puppets.

Are we all supposed to believe, for example -; the Labour party is full of Anti-Semites, (all of a sudden) more likely an attack on a renegade ( at least to the established press)
    The most worrying thing is-;

How many of us care about the establishment not even having the decency to be honest with its blind followers, the stupider they think we are the stupider we will be.
    Then when we all rely totally on the internet for storage of everything, our ideas and ideologies, our trades, skills, and knowledge and abilities.How difficult will it be for our KEEPERS to remove?

Who is out there at the moment leading us and fighting against this manipulation, ( the Press wont tell us).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    • Like Like x 1
  10. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    Doesn’t go far enough. Plenty of empty deserted islands off the west coast of Scotland for them to go to serve their time.
    Here’s a packet of seeds, a spade and a hammer.
    There’s some wood built yourself a shelter and plant your food.
    Bet they wouldn’t reoffend then

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    One day on the mainland would see you swing from a tree :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  12. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
  13. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Victor.
    Just wondered if it said anything about suicide belts.
    Ride Safe
    Joe

14. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    This is still relevant

BREXIT
    A chance for the Public School Boys to really twist the knife, no longer do we have to worry about Human Rights or a fair deal for all.
    The only thing holding back the power hungry ,( cos we only have one party in this country) was the ebb and flow of other nations opinions and ideas, with that gone:-

THEY (a group all our MPs and swots left over from school, who didnt want to talk to you then, and hung out with teacher, cant wait to join,- and any one with a ounce of self respect has nothing to do with-) can isolated dominate and RULE BRITANNIA all over our arses . MEET THE NEW BOSS...

The first thing is the reintroduction of the Grammar School -a cushion between the upper and working class. Trustees Foreman, Dept managers ,Teachers, Queen of hearts, they all went to Grammar school
    Separated and told they are better from an early age,( when time shows us,- the smart ones in primary one , are the smart ones in the last year of school -) only this time we have a Dole class to keep us busy arguing with each other. Steal from each other you get a slap on the wrist Steal from the Lawyer up the road JAIL. Divide and conquer

Longer hours, lower wages and more aspirational tv adverts about what we should be achieving and why we are failures for not getting there. Constant wars with far away places, mean now is not the time to raise issues like wages or services, cos " we are fighting for freedom" " why arent we more like the USA."

Media giants telling us what to think about and setting the Agenda months in advance.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37324491
    Politicians never come around here except for flying visits in a black Mercedes at election time... They cross the line. easy living when you make the rules (Tina Turner, Steel Claw)

Thank God the Church is so disengaged or we could be on the end of Waynes list of unhappy countries.

Seems to me the boss is taking us into an empty room and locking the door (never good)

Im just saying.

• Like Like x 1
  15. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    I got it we need to rebel. Wayne can be the new PM. Suits me.
    Ride Free
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Terry S

Terry S Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2018
    Volcano, HI
    On the Big Island, the cops drive their own cars. Usually they are sports cars or SUV's. They put a blue bubble on top when they are on duty. They are famous for driving until long after the sun is down with no headlights. Bastards.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Immanuel Kant, “the possession of power invariably debases the free judgment of reason”

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    An atomic physicist is a group of atoms trying to understand themselves.

• Funny Funny x 2
  21. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Just the opposite.

22. Tucker 1963

Tucker 1963 Elite Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Newmarket
    _20181020_130533.jpg Tucker

• Funny Funny x 4
  23. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    When we had our big win my wife pannicked a bit, she said 'what about all the begging letters?', I said 'Oh, just keep sending them love!'.

• Funny Funny x 6
  24. HughJarse

HughJarse Well-Known Member

May 8, 2017
    BREXIT

Having believed the lies told by their wet dream poster boys, the Brexit sheep will not have anything bad said against Brexit. It's a totally brilliant thing apparently and anybody suggesting otherwise is a fear-spouting leftie snowflake.

F!$% Ireland, f!$% business, f!$% the ordinary working man and woman, f!$% the young, f!$% the ill and disabled, f!$% the NHS, f!$% workers rights, f!$% the environment, f!$% human rights, f!$% health and safety, f!$% economic growth, f!$% prosperity, f!$% the future of our children and grand children,f!$% public services, f!$% taxing corporations fairly, f!$% minimum wage, f!$% the working time directive, f!$% Nissan, BMW, Jaguar, Toyota, GE, Airbus, Ford and GM who provide thousands of UK jobs, f!$% the city of London financial services and the billions of £'s in taxes they bring in etc etc etc etc etc.

These are all things that must be sacrificed so the thickos who voted for it and the rich boys and girls of the Conservative Party who need it for their annual back slapping Eton reunion parties can have their reckless victory over the EU.
    Any guesses which group will come out of it better? For those of you who need a clue, it won't be f!$%in me ... and it won't be f!$%in you [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4