Rant of the day

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Havit, Sep 10, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Sorry Pete, it’s the military training. Get your retaliation in first!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pete Farrell

Pete Farrell Active Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Lancashire
    Hear where you are coming from. Dill's right about the shit weather its scuppered our plans for today and sundays ride out. Its borderline 1/0 C here in Southport with a feels like of -7.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    In that case I’ll pop down with my sun tan cream to warm up.......or I would but there is nothing moving on the road since the snow plough went through two hours ago. It is now snowing horizontally and piling up where it can. Most of us round here have stocked up and settled in for the siege.

4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Theirs a bank outside where I work
    So far theirs been six accidents :(
    People applying brakes and sliding into parked cars :mad:
    Feckin dickheads :mad:
    My car is out there :confused:
    Think I’ll take a half day and get the f@ck out of here :(

5. Pete Farrell

Oct 4, 2017
    Lancashire
    Sounds like a plan Dill. Where I live (fairly quiet through road) a few years ago the dopey bird in a BMW X5 with two kids in seats in the back overtook me at around 30/35 MPH sliding a bit(20 MPH limit I was doing 20/25) there was 2/3 inches of wet snow on the road, she braked way too late and slid straight across the main road junction into the road opposite on the wrong side of the road coming to a halt almost on the pavement. Thankfully there was no one on the pedestrian crossing she had just slid over or any cars parked there like there normally is. I got out and went to see if the kids were alright,I wasn't really bothered about her, all she said was "I thought the car had ABS". The mind boggles!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Funnily enough I have the same misgivings about rider aids not saving me from my stupidity!

• Like Like x 1
  7. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    SLUGAF!!!!!!

8. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:confused:????SLUGAF????:confused:
    Come on then......????

9. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Seems like?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Yeah I just twigged

11. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    SOFT - LAD :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pete Farrell

Oct 4, 2017
    Lancashire
    Play nicely children!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    seems like u give a f@ck

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk

Or to slow. getting stuck behind some 10mph numtie when your trying to maintain a steady speed forward.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    #1054 TEZ 217, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    My personal rant is to do with yes you've guessed it the bloody weather, TV is full of reports folk stranded on motorways and roads through Scotland and others through the south, now ok we can ask why are they travelling in this weather and sometimes with kids and babies who cares there in the shit so to speak, bad decision or accident in front when all was moving well it doesn't really matter they need help and assistance, thanks to some local folk that tried to help all they could where the hell is all our so called charities ? does charity begin at home it seems not, where the hell are they ? now ok we could say logistics meant it was difficult, but these feckers find there way into war torn countries with active shelling and shooting, so getting to the motorway should be childs play for them !!!!, only reports of charity that's been on TV and reported was Oxfam giving out blankets in an airport well how dangerous is that !! I am sure they was needed but the building was heated and no doubt full of places to eat and drink hardly life saving, In doing that also gave them massive coverage cos the bastards had OXFAM written all over the blankets free publicity I'm sure by a caring charity (what sexual favours was demanded I can only wonder)
    I realise RAF have been out in lincolnshire and 4x4 drivers have been also helping to get essential hospital staff in to work, BUT WHERE'S THE CHARITIES IN ALL THIS ? EVEN MORE SO FOLLOWING THE RECENT TERRIBLE PRESS COVERAGE THE'VE HAD. :mad::mad:

WELL FILL YA BOOTS - MY RANT IS OVER :mad:

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  16. John T

John T Senior Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Just heard Simon Mayo talking to some Pratt of a teacher about the SNOWPERSONS the kids have been making FFS

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk

To add to what your saying Tez, I would like to give to a charity or good cause on a regular basis, a small amount.
    The problem is ;- it seems you cant trust any of them to get more than 25% of what you give, to the places/cause you are trying to support.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Pete Farrell

Oct 4, 2017
    Lancashire
    Snowperson's, chalkboards, who give's a f++k. I am so glad to be an old fart who is and was brought up to be totally Politically uncorrect and speak his mind. God help us all if we ever have to go and fight a war again! can you imagine the weapons? kill him/her with your Samsung whatever the latest rip off number is.
    We are going backwards not forwards. Only my opinion of course.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    Benny Hill, Kenny Everett, Dick Emery and Dave Allan would all be silenced now. As for Alf Garnett - he would really shake the system. Love the neighbour would be censored - I agree - the p.c world is stupid:mask:

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    #1059 TEZ 217, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    Very much agree Sprinter we give a small monthly amount to Cancer Research rather than and in favour of paying out silly money to a local paper to publish a memory of family we've lost, but as you say it probably just adds to the millions they have sitting in the bank gaining interest instead of being used for the cause you intended, also its never enough mate you always get the lovely spoken personal phone call thanking you so much for supporting them blah blah blah followed by can you increase your monthly donation or give us your Nat Ins number and we can claim back tax from your donation etc etc.
    Makes you wonder why you bother !!!
    THIS FURTHER RANT IS YOUR FAULT LOL

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  21. Ken walburn

Ken walburn Noble Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Essex
    FIAT, Fix It again Tony :cool:

• Funny Funny x 2