Rant of the day

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Havit, Sep 10, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    I like googlebox :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

I was out eating Chinese, but now it's FECKIN ☓ - factor!!!!
    Just as FECKIN bad :mad:

I hate this Saturday pleb TV. :mad::mad::mad:

• Like Like x 3
  3. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

There's nothing new!

Agree with DD, early rounds are just victorian freak shows, laughing at the retards.:mad: And this is entertaining? :(

• Like Like x 3
  4. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Because it is the message the tory government want deliver to the plebian masses. Whilst you worry about a couple of million ripped off the benefits system, you leave their pals alone who are dodging taxes to the tune of billions!!!

The media is owned by the by the chums of the private school bum boys that run the UK from Westminster.
    Old school ties still in charge of the UK.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Tomo

Tomo Active Member

Apr 23, 2016
    Birmingham
    Here's what annoyed me today - A trip out on the Trumpet to see the Flying Scotsman in Shropshire. A fiver to get into the farm overlooking the Victoria bridge (fairy muff - the farm owner laid on toilets and organised the parking, and our farmers deserve to be supported), everyone gets into a good position for the photo opportunity, basically in a big horseshoe so we don't get in each others shots - then this knob whips out his camera and walks in front of everyone..... gs man.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  6. roadrider

roadrider First Class Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Oxon
    Bloody BMW riders!!

• Like Like x 5
  7. Tomo

Tomo Active Member

Apr 23, 2016
    Birmingham
    Twat suit - yes.
    BMW bike - much as I'd expect him to be on a GS, surprisingly he wasn't - it was a bile green Kawasaki, which kind of went against the grain a bit.

8. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Why is it that when I put something down especially in my garage someone bloody moves it:mad:

This afternoon I was inspecting some old RD pistons that I had stored in a plastic container, I removed the lid and put it down next to the container.
    When I went to put the lid back on the container it wasn't where I'd put it.
    Someone had put it on the seat of my RD400 which was at the other end of my garage :mad:

This is happening on a regular basis and if I find out who's moving my gear I'll chop their f*<#'n hands off:mad::mad:

Dave.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    If I find this polster guy or señor moment their in for it :rolleyes: moving my gear around with out asking:mad:

Dave.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Andy_S

Andy_S Active Member

Jul 19, 2016
    Kingston upon Hull
    I think chopping the second one off could be difficult :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Andy

• Like Like x 5
  11. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Yes Ade, but other than that, was Tomo's post accurate ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Passwords!!

Don’t you just hate it when you’ve forgotten a password and you have to make up another…sorry you have used that one before…. sorry you have used that one before too!! sorry password must include a capital letter and a number :mad::mad::mad: ..the sooner they invent a computer that only needs your fingerprint for all passwords the better

• Like Like x 4
  13. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
  14. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    • Like Like x 1
  15. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Only weird people eat the toffee
    Ones

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    You know I was going to say..... unless you perhaps need an extra wheel.. then A1

17. Modalconfusion

Modalconfusion Active Member

Jul 28, 2016
    Stafford
    We only had a Morris 1000 Van #fondmemories

• Like Like x 3
  18. Modalconfusion

Modalconfusion Active Member

Jul 28, 2016
    Stafford
    Minor and Down on their luck celebs, try to rejuvanate their careers

19. Tomo

Tomo Active Member

Apr 23, 2016
    Birmingham
    Worcestershire, Shropshire, they're both nice counties, it just happens I was on the way to Bridgnorth, which IS in Shropshire and got confused. I rest my case m'lud! The indisputable fact remains textile man was a knob of the first order (the only thing that would have made him more annoying would have been if he was wearing one of those 'polite' hi-viz jackets).

• Like Like x 1
  20. PompeyMark

PompeyMark Senior Member

Sep 12, 2016
    Portsmouth
    "Only weird people eat the toffee Ones" Guess I am weird then, or don`t you have the teeth to chew anymore crispey? ;);)

• Like Like x 1